Friday, March 6, 2009
Freelance Ghost Writers
There are various categories for a Ghost Writer. It could be blog writing, novel writing, autobiography etc.
Here is what a ghostwriter / freelancer can do for you:
- Research on the internet and other sources
- Compilation of all the information you provide them
- Professional writing that makes your ideas sound really great
- Write a compelling book that rivets a reader's interest
- Usage of language that is apt according to the topic
- Delivering the complete packaged product version ready to sell.
All you have to do is provide them with your ideas, research, and information about your ebook then let them do the work for you.
Here are some of the advantages of letting a ghostwriter write for you:
- All the writing work and designing is easily outsourced to ghostwriters. They do all the work you get the benefit (and the profits)!
- Save time and energy that could be used efficiently in other directions.
- You keep 100% of the copyright.
- They can do the research for you.
The procedure is as follows. You have to post your project on the website. The freelancer who is interested in your project will place a bid. The cost of this work depends on the expertise required, the nature of the project and the volume of work. You are free to negotiate. Ghostwriters work mostly for themselves. If you generate repeat business for them a business relationship gets established. The ghostwriters or freelancer may then charge a lower fee for the returning client as it helps generate higher business volumes. The investment you make in hiring a ghostwriter is returned many times over and gives beneficial results. You get an excellent product made and the readers get their value for money through high quality material. This is definitely a win-win situation where you, the freelancer and the client, all are benefited.
So, happy being a Ghost!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]