Friday, March 6, 2009
Elance.com or any other freelance site
To have an idea on how Elance works and what kind of projects people are posting. Visit this link:
There are plenty of great resources to hire a freelancer. These are:
To post your project on Elance.com or any other freelance site you should first open a free account with them, and then open a bid request. Your bid request should include:
- A clear description of your project without giving a lot of details.
- Maximum Bid. This is the highest bid offer you will accept. Freelancer can bid lower to gain your business, but not higher.
- Bidding Close Date. This is the date (in U.S format--mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss) you want to close bidding and not accept any more bids.
- The number of days the freelancer have to work on the project and deliver the final work. If you omit a deadline, then the he is under no time obligation to deliver!
Before accepting any bid you should verify that the person you are selecting is apt to handle the project effectively. You can do this by:
- Asking the ghostwriter for his references.
- Asking for a sample of his work.
- Visiting his profile page, where you can find more information about him and also what people who worked with him have to say about his work.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]